☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 18 January 2009

[TA Message] no. 403 - 404

Good evening
No 403...01-17-2009...09.05PM


Here special correspondent Ayumi Hamasaki!

The year has just begun that the Arena Tour has been decided yet, the new single has been formalized, and the "Tour Book" as well. And as I see all these formalizations, I think that a lot of news are probably going to come.

I just realized that 2009 began at top speed at my astonishment, but since it's like that, well I'm going to go through this 11th year giving all I got ! !

You all from "TA", you will go through it with me, won't youuuuuuuuuuu ?

But this year, I just don't want to run on a road and just go forward, I would like to smell the flower's beauty which are shooting on the side of this path, and take the time to smell how a pure sky can be beautiful, I would like to go through this world which looks like a concrete jungle with you from "TA"...

♪ Since I can feel for certain that we are all connected to each other,

since the moment when strength turns into tenderness and tenderness into strength, I feel that I'm not afraid of anything anymore ♪


WoooooooooooooW Yeaaaaaaaaaah ! ! ! !


Ah, the Tour DVD's master is just done, I'm dying to see it, but I don't have the time....

You know what? I would like that we see it together and that we laugh and cry, and cry, and cry (doesn't it make too many tears ? lol) all together, wouldn't you...? (*ˆ_ˆ*)

Here it comes again!
No 404...01-18-2009...05.38PM


First "Uni-Uni" of the new year!
At the moment, I'm-an-"Uni-Uni"-alien.

Chore-not-learned-yet.
Recording-not-over-yet.
New-song-not-written-yet
CM-not-shot-yet.

And you know what? It seems that they intend to do all this before the end of the month.

Ouhlalalalalalalalalala.....!

Credit: Luna62 @ AHS Forum
Source:
Incognito@ayuangel.com & Linoa62@ayumifancanalblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment