☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 30 January 2009

[TA Message] no. 417: It's very sudden...

It's very sudden ...
No. 417 29-01-2009 09h19


... but I'm in Hawaii.

I'm recording.

How should I say it... in Hawaii at this time, it's very cold.

The story goes back several years. Because of an excessively large crowd of people, a shop became over-flooded and the windows there exploded. Since then, realizing that my presence can cause trouble, I used to not get close to shopping centers like Ala Moana Center or known restaurants restaurants... but because I was told that at that time there weren't too many people, I went.

I found myself in the middle of a crowd in 2 seconds! lol

and moreover, because we are under the very open skies of Hawaii, the excitement of all this is big... so big! lol

Ah! By the way, I changed the subject. When my baggage was being checked at the airport in Honolulu, they asked me: "Why do you travel with so many children's clothes?" No, these aren't children's clothing, but those of a 30-year-old woman! lol

Well, that's all.

Disconnection ...!

Credit: Linza-mo @ AHS Forum
Source: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment