☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 12 February 2009

[TA Message] no. 438: Here...

Here …
No. 438 11-02-2009 21h25 


… it is 4am.

Ayu whole team is always at work.

In fact, just now, it was the break and I went to the supermarket next to it.
We went for our taste!

Stan and Gyo chan chan was the cash wisely.
Me I walk in the surrounding area in the meantime.

Then in my back I hear,

“Excuse-moi, please! ! ! !

Surely it was hesitant, but it was the Japanese that I heard.

So naturally, I turned around.

And then:

“Booooooooooooooooo (0)ノ!!!!”

he said with a huge smile!

My reaction ↓

_ “,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?????( ○ ○ )?????”

And he added without hesitation:

“Ayomuヽ(0)ノ♪”

And there I understood.

In fact, avit what he said was “bankeibooo” (ie my name pronounced in Chinese).

I do not know why he caught my name in Chinese.
But it’s true, I thought Chon chan should get used to the “boooo” or “bouuuu” …

Ah! ! ! ! Chon chan she succeeded!
When necessary, I know m’accocher eh?

I managed to photograph JK san and Nobita kun but they realize!

I will soon put it in “Photos of the day”! Curious to see? (*_*)

chaluuu!


Credit: ayublog
Source: Ayu angel
Shared by Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment