☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 26 February 2009

[TA Message] no. 464: Aaaaaaaaaah

Aaaaaaaaaah 
No. 464 26-02-2009 15h11 


We just finally finished the filming of the first PV ... 
Back in my room, I fainted (lol) for about 3 hours, and I just wake up. 
Soon, I go for a record. 
But tomorrow another will begin filming for a new PV ... 


Ca va, us? lol 
Who? ... one who has designed such a schedule! lol 


Aah, about, you have written and broadcast your thoughts on Rule / Sparkle, I'm super happy! 0 ∈ ∋ ♪ 
As soon as I pause I read! 0 ∈ ∋ ∈ ∋ ∈ 0 ∋ ♪ 0 


Ah, another thing too! For the 500th ☆ ☆ Photo of the day, about the "body oil", tell us pluuuus! I received many messages in this direction. But you know, this is a limited series, and I think it will be difficult to find the same product (>_<) 

I got it by chance, and even told me "This is a limited series, this is the last copy we have." I tried to look in other stores, and, with 6 found in NY, I'm the envoys, that is how I finally managed to get 7. You see the trick ...! 

But, hey, I have donated 6 copies of these, so in the end, I did myself one. You see me I do not jealously guarded am lol! 

But you know, products that have the same smell, such as perfumes, are sold without a problem in Tokyo! (_-)- ☆ 

Damn! qu'j'aille be in the studio! ! ! 
Here, it is precisely 22h10 

Oué! 

aaaah .... 

Tour rehearsals began. Without me. lol 

To all of the orchestra, dancers, technical staff ... this year, we will do everything péteeeeeeer, huh? (_) V (_) v (_) v ♪

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment