☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 23 February 2009

[TA Photo] no. 471 - 476

 No. 471: The first part of stay in L.A. 

The photos that I have not had time to publish during the first part of the journey, I will post now! 

First arrival at the Studio. I am greeted by "Prince". 
Then, the smile because I'm going to sing again and again! Motivation to top!

image hosted by ImageVenue.com image hosted by ImageVenue.com

No. 472: Which approach ... 

voice ... I do? I'm thinking. 
But ultimately, we made several attempts, and at a time: that's it! this is it! ! ! ! ! the end we still not find the right one! 
Afterwards, concentration until it is satisfied that the result. 
Do not deviate.

image hosted by ImageVenue.com image hosted by ImageVenue.com

No. 473: "Fashion check" 

The military jacket, found at Fred Segal. I wanted to wear a loose coat, I took a model for humans. 
Also I love the slogan on the back ♪ 
The scarf is from McQueen. 
This is not the silk that I wear often these days is one that really helps fight against the cold! lol 
I have pink and white. 
The dress shirt is from Tsuba ... I think? lol 
The shoes at Balenciaga.

image hosted by ImageVenue.comimage hosted by ImageVenue.com

No. 474: Next ... 

I'm thinking about the direction that will give the arrangements. 
Hmmmmmmmmmm. 
This is a moment that I love, but my head does not work with the same return as usual. 
But I give it!

image hosted by ImageVenue.com

No. 475: The Promise 

That is what is my thing to me! lol 
On days when I managed to sing like I wanted, I would like to pose! 
This is a Studio, we believe that it really hides a monster sound. 
Finally it's my impression.

image hosted by ImageVenue.com image hosted by ImageVenue.com

No. 476: No error ... 

... it's not easy to walk with, but without error, they are too cute! ! ! ! ! 
Huhuhu (*_*)

image hosted by ImageVenue.com

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough translation by Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment