☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 25 February 2009

[TA Photo] no. 496 - 500

No. 496: Something ... 

... strange in this picture? The solution: 
Yes, we both team shirt in flannel. 
Even the sleeves are measured the same way! 
Incidentally, the real name of Nobita-kun, is Yuta Nakano. 
He composes music that are quite different from the image it returns, eh? lol 
Talkin 'Mirrorcle is signed Nobita-kun, you know!



No. 497: Something ... 

... strange in this picture? The solution: 
Yes, you're right, you start to get used to it. 
The crest of Kome is all crushed! 
I have set eyes on it!


No. 498: Then

I asked Nobita-kun I write on a partition, and 'save the choirs. 
Good going, should I go to register today. It is 22:00 here.



No. 499: Odors 

... it is very important. 
The photo represents all scented candles that can not be missing at the hotel. 
I choose the desired odor depending on the mood. 
Candles in the shape of roses that you see on the right is "mama" which has given them to me, they come from PJ. 
On the left, the candles that await you Hanabi. Y a pas à dire, c'est super VOLUSPA!



No. 500: Here ... 

this is my "smell" fundamental, which does not change for eternity. 
Sometimes I may want to commit adultery, but in the end I always come back! 
As I do not like fragrances in general, rather I choose things like "body cream". This time the picture is a bottle of body oil " 
The skin becomes true satin! ♪


Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment