☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 23 February 2009

[Trans] ViVi January 2009 Dress Collection Ayumi Hamasaki

Dress Collection Ayumi Hamasaki (10th Anniversary Last Fashion 
Shooting)

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Wardrobe: The dresses used as daily casuals

It just doesn’t matter that any kind of dreamy dresses get down in real business as soon as it covers Ayu’s body.

There shall be no daily or non-daily clothes if Ayu still exists in this world.

To Ayu, singing is her whole life. And that means the connectivity with the mass.

And here we are, witnessing the beautifulness and dreams that can only made happen thanks to the 30-year-old singer, plus the love----

[purple dress]



The elegant purple dress that represent both strong-willness and beauty.

It gives you the feeling of elasticity that generates from its simple design, coupled with the side skirts that were full of this year’s stylishness. This dress has the cutting that effectively brings out the beautiful nature of the woman’s bodyline.

Purple Top Dress 228900 Yen / Prada Japan Customer relations ( miu miu )

Accessories were Ayumi’s personal items

[The black dress that emits the energetic aura should be always in your wardrobe forever]



The dress’ sides bounces and flips around according to the movement of Ayu, whilst it glitters thanks to all the moving done by the singer, it is certain that this item is very suitable for adding into a girl’s wardrobe. The strongness caused by its black in color combines with its design which helps a woman to let off scents of maturity, especially Ayu who joins both of these elements and she exhibits an unbelievable aura of charisma.

The dress and the accessories were all Ayu’s personal items.

[Only simple cuttings can make a dress glorifying]



The folding design in the upper middle of the dress provides an adequate amount of decoration to this simplistic design. The shiny material shows a unique elegance of the dress.

Silver-gray dress 208950 Yen
Green Belt 37800 Yen

Prada japan Customer Relations (miu miu)
Others were Ayu’s personal items. 

[I really want to sing love songs.]



The double side single, “Days/Green” was released on 17th December 2008. Both of these songs were about loving couple’s feelings in the most truthful and direct manner. Especially this line in “Days” that says “My heart remains on beat only when thinking of you” , touches deeply on various listeners of different age groups – be it teenagers, young adults, or even middle age people, and also gave courage and warmth to them.

“When I was writing this phrase, I was thinking what song Ayumi Hamasaki should sing when she was welcoming her 10th anniversary of her career, while hitting on 30 years old of her age. A song full of lecturing philosophical theories does suit my style, right now during my 30th year of my life, I would really want to sing a love song.

During our school days, we were honestly facing our love lives without any worries or distraction. But as we get older, we started to feel ashamed of directly expressing our love, right? Even then, I think everybody here did enjoy the feeling of seriously loving someone before. There must be someone that we constantly thinking of or missing of. 

Thinking about it, we probably won’t change our ideals and preferences even after a decade. The source of our daily life’s motivation was that very loving thought about the one that you love. Maybe there are always such messages existed throughout my songs now and then.

There’s only one thing that ever get changed when I got older. In the past, I would often thinking about myself more than the world outside me whenever I am writing songs. Now it is the opposite. Now I have a lot of things to say, a lot of messages to convey to the world. Through my lyrics, I would really love to have communication with my fans who are listening to this song.”

Ayu did feel a lot of love during her 10th year anniversary of her career, right?

“There were a lot of people out there holding up huge banners that says, ‘Ayu, way to go on your 10th anniversary! It’s been a lot of hard work for you.’… although the people who attended my concert doesn’t know each other at all, they were all as if merged as one as soon as the music starts blazing away. I also did my part in giving away thanks to all of them. Of course I didn’t straightaway chat with them during the time-outs of the concert, but I do feel the vibe and psychic connection with my fans just by singing live.

It’s the same towards my colleagues, band members and dancers. I sensed that I have been supported emotionally in many ways in this year alone. Thus after 10 years of being in the business, Ayu had become a monster (laughs). I really want to thank everyone for loving me so much during this 10th year anniversary of my debut.”

Ayu has been dashing forward for her career during these 10 years, putting her entire heart on her lyrics writing. Singing her thoughts into her songs, that continues to sparkle forever.

“Sometimes I do have thoughts of having a break; it wasn’t because my fans were waiting for me out there and so I have to keep on going… but instead I know I would be deeply regretful if I ever stop doing this. I assume that if you ever stop while doing something, it will take a hundred times more effort to resume the progress. And I have been doing this continuously for a decade. Recently I had always felt I am already got used to plan for the next step while I am doing the current one, like thinking of the next procedure while finishing up something on hand. Ah, isn’t it so? (Laughs) While I am doing this and this and then it shall be that and that, something like that. (Laughs)

Things that I fear of? If it is about myself then I have nothing to be afraid of, really. If you insist of something that really terrifies me, then that would be things which are beyond my control. I can control myself of course but it would be hopeless if that lies with someone else. No matter how hurt, how scared or sad other people can be, I can do nothing about it and that really scares me.”

Ayu also welcomes her 100th episode of Vivi Deji Diary in her 10th year of her career, which is also will be a compilation waiting to be published. When asked about her thoughts of the book, she answered this in loud, “It’s exhausting!”

“Even though it was all right at first of the writing, slowly it became a nightmare, especially when it comes to the submission deadline (laughs). ‘Eh? I just submit that article not long ago!’ I was very worried whenever the column publishes. Deji Diary wasn’t written by Ayumi Hamasaki’s perspective but Ayu’s. Therefore it would be time costly when it comes to submission deadlines, which witnessed the numerous rewrites and resubmits. This is not because of perfectionism by me of a Blood Type-A kind of person, but rather because I want to do something until I can convince myself that I had done good enough.”

Such ideas of “self-convincing” also applies on her singing performances. She showed her participation in her career when I was listening to her song, “Days” at the very beginning of this interview, and Ayu asked me eagerly right after the song ended, “was it a good song?” 

“There’s this thing called experience, that can only increase and not decrease. I think it’s only right for a thirty year old to start conveying messages via songs when after so many experiences happened.”

When talk about the very first thing that I had experienced as soon as I hit 30, it would be the face massager! I’m not that familiar with spa or beauty or facial products. But I received one when my colleagues bought one for me as my birthday present. It looks like…. Using metal to massage my face… well, since it was the token from my friends, I will study the user manual thoroughly. (Laughs)”

“Right now during my 30th year of my life, I would really want to sing a love song.”

“If it is about myself then I have nothing to be afraid of, really”

“I really want to thank everyone for loving me so much during this 10th year anniversary of my debut.”


[The luxurious pink that fits Princess Ayu the most]



The luxurious and elegant pink dress fully captures the ever anticipated image of “Princess Ayu” by many girls. And only the Ayu who has fulfilled many dreams can perfectly showcase this surrealistic beautiful dress…

The dress, hair band, hair clip, ear ring and others are Ayu’s personal items.

Credit:  Isaac Hiew @ AHS Forum
Translated by Isaac Hiew
Translated from Vivi Jan 2009 International Chinese Edition
Translated on 22nd February 2009MagScans credit: taylayu @ Ayunite Forum 
Shared by Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment