☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 19 March 2009

[Schedule+TA Message] Yahoo! Talk Live + TA Message no. 482

Well, 
No. 482 18-03-2009 11:28 


I am preparing to file, and I repeated the music! 

After I go to the dance rehearsal, and as I have many such requests, I try to photograph the new members of the troupe! ♪

------------------------------

The official site has updated with Yahoo! Talk Live schedule on the day of the new album, NEXT LEVEL ALBUM releases.  The Talk live will begin at 9.00 pm - 9.45 pm, 25th March 2009. If you're a Japanese or understand the language, I think you may ask Ayu question by posting your question from here.

Picture taken from Yahoo! Japan

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Original source: avex official siteYahoo! Talk Live
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment