☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 23 March 2009

[TA Message] no. 483 - 484

Uh ... 
No. 483 20-03-2009 12:31 


... what day is it today? lol 
In addition, I was convinced that I should go to "the coast of Spain" ..! lol 

Uh ... I've got nice photos of the new team members. 
Ben yes, they all danced with so much spirit that they are all full of sweat! (_;) 

Give me a little time please! ♪ 

These are all people who do not mind the effort ... 

Another thing ... 

I told you the last time, now I'm editing the last full CDL. 

With the team we are doing all we can do for you to see as soon as possible, and more than the evening in terms of quality to match our requirements. 

But on this subject, there is one thing I tell you. 

You know, at the end of last year, I was in a lamentable state has done me shame. During rehearsals, and at all times, until going on stage for performances, I had the right wrist tightly bandaged, and this sort of image that the camera recorded. 

I completely desperate and in shock to see that I could not keep my micro ... My m'écroulait of pain that can not withstand too sudden movements ... Images of this kind, with the face twisted in pain, pictures really too ... of Ayumi Hamasaki, there were too many images "off". 
Until last night ... 

I think there have been many reasons for such images. 
Through my own carelessness, because I have caused many problems to many people, I thought that everything that happened would lift the veil on what was still a little fog. 

But in viewing these images and revisionist, and thinking, I came to this conclusion: 

It's not that. 

At that time, there is of course not only me who suffered. 
I know very well how all suffered with me, hesitated, were anxious and had nearly abandoned. 
But together, we managed to overcome all this is not it? 
We managed to close these 10 years the most it, right? 

What happened at that time, I think it is enough to keep the bottom of our memory. A smile, a simple irreplaceable memories. 

I think this is not something that should be included in archives. 

To you, the editing team who have done a superb job putting narration and subtitles, I would like to convey my thanks. 
But these images, I guard preciously for me, "off ".<(_ _)> 

Good! And now that we have a lot to review and further work, we'll still have a hard day, but let us unite our efforts until the end! ! ! ! ! 

I count on you! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Aaaah, it is soon leaving the Album. 

My heart pounds! (*_*) 

But above all that you think I look forward to! ☆

Yesterday ... 
No. 484 22-03-2009 15h22 


To all those who came to see me "spainzaka" to all those who listened to the radio, thank you very much! ♪ 

And to all those who missed the last issue, I believe it is still online on the public web, listen so if you have time! ♪ 

Yesterday, so many faces of love (*_*)! (*_*)(*_*)(*_*) 

I will try to post photos of the day! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Ah! Yesterday, after the repeat, with Mom and Hige, we went to three at Hyatt Hills to eat French kitchen. It was a large room, but Mom had reserved just for us, and I think we were very cute, placed in the middle of the restaurant! lol 

I think Mom will put photos on his blog ... lol 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah .... 
after that, I worked until it is day, then I just slept. And now it's direction dance rehearsals. 

I will dance dance dance!

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment