☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 25 March 2009

[TA Message] no. 487 - 489

Photographiéeeees! 
No. 487 24-03-2009 02h43 


I have taken full, pictures of my big sisters, cute, or where they look good! ♪ 

But Chon-chan at the moment, it is rapidly assembling the DVD, therefore I will post tomorrow! 
Désoléeee! 

Patience, huh? (_-)- ☆

My elbow ... 
No. 488 25-03-2009 00h37 


... makes me suffer. 

We are all broken! 

Just at this moment when things become clearer, the music on which Maro-chan made the choré is quite difficult for the whole team of girls. Aki and say: 
"Maro chan, I find it difficult to put my clothes on a hanger (-_-)" 
with drooping eyelids. It looks at Maro gtant change when he is serious, it is so funny, it has struggled to catch our breath! 

Aki big sister, too funny! ♪ 
In fact, each of the girls from the team's personality is too great! ! lol 

Well. In fact, yesterday I stopped in assembling around HONEY, it means that I call courage! 

With courage .. 

With neck ... 

... rage ... 

Aaaah! Should I post pictures!

Aaaaaaah! ! ! 
No. 489 25-03-2009 01h15
 

Today was the preview of the album! ! !

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment