☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 10 April 2009

[Official] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ tour merchandises

ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ 
Tour merchandises pricelist!

*Oh goshhhh!!!! NEXT LEVEL's goods are totally sooooo eye-catchingg..kyaaa.. don't know what should I do!! look at those special Mirrorcle World and Marionette Ayupans..geeeee... both look so incredibleeeeeee! kyaaa.. but still can't afford to buy those..since I have to save my money for my Tohoshinki's asia tour this year..kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~*
hmm I think I can only manage to buy the NEXT LEVEL ayupan and the mobile strap~
Click the pictures for larger version

Pictures taken from mu-mo shop official site

Original source: mu-mo shop
Shared by Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment