☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 16 April 2009

[TA Message] no. 501: According to the weather,

According to the weather, 
No. 501 15-04-2009 09h12 


it was raining today, but it looks like he is nice ...! 
It seems that the sky is not aware that my trip to Nagoya was postponed until today lol! 
If time is covered in clouds, you know that I started to move lol! 


Well. I wonder if today ausi I can see lots of smiling faces (*_*) 
I want to see you (*_*) 

Today, as I wrote yesterday, this is the first in the province, we have modified it a lot which was not well during the two days at Sai-Ari (Saitama Arena), it was already gained power! ! ! 

Pffff, busy, with a repeat before the show. 
I wonder how many hours it will take me ... 

Certainly much longer than the real show lol! 

I just take me a good breakfast and go do some joggiiiiing ♪ 

Well, later! (_-)- ☆

Credit:   Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment