☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 25 April 2009

[TA Message] no. 510 - 511

Smoothly ... 
No. 510 24-04-2009 23h42 


... I am arriving in Shizuoka! ♪ 

To all those who came to me at the station of Shin-Osaka, to all those who came to greet me at the station in Shizuoka, thank you for all your smiling faces if! (*_*) 

Well, tomorrow we'll set fire! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 
I will not lose against Japanese cedar *! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! lol 

A peluche! (_-)- ☆ 

(* I think it is a local specialty ... without conviction)

------------

Another thing! ! ! 
No. 511 25-04-2009 02h58 


There is something that I wanted to write, I hesitate to take the pen, but hey, I like a character that can not lie, I'm new. 

You know, I understand you, all. 

Just as you, you understand me. 

I know many, many things about you. 
Normal, right? When you love people, we want to know. We want to understand them. 

And there, even if there is a difference between ideal and reality, I always say that we should not abandoning. 

We are all human beings, it is certain that we do not always communicate well. 
That is why it is sometimes misunderstanding, or that is said ... what is happening. 

But I think that is good. 

Not seek relationships beautiful, perfect, without any lag, even if they are a bit clumsy, even if they are not very bright, even if you suffer from doubts and more doubts, even if we feel a distance because the hearts are not exactly on the same wavelength, where he must not reject it, not close, we need a relationship where we continue to look at all of its forces. 

I continue to be, someone truly human. 

Good as usual, I'm not able to speak at length, and then I think I've written enough, plus it's a little blurry ... 

But I feel you understand me. 

The wind that blows is so sweet, 
A tear that I can remember running down my cheek. 
Tomorrow at the same time, I love you. 

We share the same dreams, eh?

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment