☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 19 May 2009

[TA Message] no. 534 - 535

You know, 
No. 534 17-05-2009 03h18 


... Tomorrow the Hiroshima Green Arena is going to collapse. lol 

No seriously, it sucks. 

The public Hiroshima ....... chaaaaud too! ! 

In Hiroshima, there is such energy, so I have fun, it's huge, but Chon chan wondered if it really is better to strengthen the walls! 

go to demaaaain! (_-)- ☆ 


Thank you 
No. 535 18-05-2009 02h39 


To all of you whom I met in this room, Hiroshima, thank you from my heart. 

Thank you very much for staying until after the end without wanting to end this time. 

Thank you very much for having the strength to sing until the end without wanting to end this time. 

And me, without stopping, I still give all my strength in the two concerts to come, those in Osaka! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment