☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 28 May 2009

[TA Message] no. 545: Arriveeee!

Arriveeee!
No. 545 27-05-2009 02h11 


Today, it has been delayed in the work we had done before leaving, and because the risk that the last Shinkansen rate was increasing, we asked our emergency motor - home, and parties of the center Aoyama (Tokyo), we finally arrived here in Nagoya. 

RAAA was long ... 

But ... to Tokyo Station, or that of Nagoya, many of you expect, do not ...(>_<) 

I too wanted to see ... (T.T) 

Your letters and gifts from me made by my staff ☆ 
I promise to read everything carefully! (_-)- ☆ 

Well! In this Tour, is the second time in Nagoya! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

I too began to feel the energy rise ♪ 

Not believe that I will fight by the public Nagoya! ♪ ♪ ♪ 

Tomorrow is the big duel! ! ! ! !ヽ(0)ノ

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment