☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 25 May 2009

[TA Photo] Today's Photo no. 591 - 597

Photo No. 591: Hiroshima Airport 

All this world come join me! (*_*) 
Mercii! ♪ 
  
todays_591_1.jpg (65 KB)todays_591_2.jpg (64 KB)

Photo No. 592: Kitty .. 

Enoooorme! ! ! 
For me, it's full of Kitty! Y has an entire room reserved for them! 
But each was chosen by you thinking Chon san, so they are all special to me! ☆ 

  todays_592_1.jpg (66 KB)todays_592_2.jpg (58 KB)

Photo No. 593: Woow! 

Again! ♪ 
It will be reviewed soon huh? ♪ ♪ ♪ 

  todays_593_1.jpg (61 KB)todays_593_2.jpg (52 KB)

Photo No. 594: Arrival at Haneda 

I talk with the regulars who come regularly! 
Well, there were the other passengers on the flight from Hiroshima, huh? ? ? 
I still do not know how I deal with these people in such moments. 
I'm still a little embarrassed. Why? lol 
  
todays_594_1.jpg (63 KB)todays_594_2.jpg (71 KB)

Photo No. 595: Ca! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

That is something very precious. 
Well, this is just a paper bag, but you give me each time so many gifts and letters, I do not know how to wear them. 
But I did not want to confide in someone, I would keep myself. 
On the other hand, I do not want to risk dropping parterre. 
And then I want to shake hands. 
But lately, in these times, someone hands me a regular paper bag. 
Mercii! (*_*) 

  todays_595_1.jpg (58 KB)

Photo No. 596: Bonus 1 

This morning, I wrote about my dogs, I received lots of messages saying that you want to see them! ♪ 
The first photo is Choco kun. 
The other is Purin san (blank in Japanese) 

  todays_596_1.jpg (45 KB)todays_596_2.jpg (37 KB)

Photo No. 597: Bonus 2 

Today also very wise, it's Brown. 
And the other is Cocoa, which seems to have learned the art of sleeping in the building in its coverage.

todays_597_1.jpg (47 KB)todays_597_2.jpg (73 KB)

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment