☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 30 June 2009

[Ayu's Diary] But hey、30.06.09

But hey、
30-06-2009 02:59 | ayu

I did not return home from where I was。

Here。

diary_290609_1.jpg (14 KB)

Yes、it's the second time in Bali.

I、in the flight to come back、there was also delay to get aboard, and to kill the time Chon-san、and Banchou、we went to the Starbucks of the airport。

I ordered a Green Tea Frappuchino。

This is。

diary_290609_2.jpg (15 KB)

It's the usually look of a Green Tea Frappuchino?

But、the perfect flavour could have been vanilla。

I convinced that this is the color。(Laughs)

Oh、I also ordered one of this。

A Blueberry Muffin。

This is.

diary_290609_3.jpg (22 KB)

(O_O)

Cho!!!!!

This is a grotesc muffin!!!

I have courageeeeeeeeeeeee。(Explosion)

Chon-san、the Tea from Starbucks、because it was the first time、was super excited、that I sinked。(Laughs)

Yes、such a feeling、as if it wher a lie from the morning I retured home、I've been working all day in Tokyo、and I'm on the way、now discouraged in the car moving。

diary_290609_4.jpg (11 KB)

At this moment、I've a small age object。

A ribbon、so cute〜♪ age〜♪(←simple。)

diary_290609_5.jpg (12 KB)

Yet, let's work!!!!!!!

But、there's not enough time。。。

Tomorrow will start the last minute course in the last flight。。。

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow, will do all (come on, this, lol) of what I said,

I will start the concentration (^_-)-☆

Credit: walking.proud @ AHS Forum
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment