☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 13 June 2009

[TA Message] no. 552 - 553

CMJK san ... 
No. 552 12-06-2009 03h09 


... has spoken on his blog (*), but his recipe of "Curry Soba Nanban", I admit that I underestimated. 
Good evening. Here I am back tonight for the second time. 

I have the power to confirm this "Curry Soba Nanban. 

JK san, you did! 

You really have something terrible! 


Too strong, the "a-few-bad-môssieu"! ! ! 

No, I'm wrong. The "tree-bad-môssieu"! ! ! ! ! ! 

Well, the "very-bad-princess" leek wrapped around the neck and back in his recording studio ... 

(*) (On his blog, said CMJK eat the day after an evening too watered to fight against evil hair ...!) 

Pffiou! 
No. 553 12-06-2009 17h37 


The "princess in leek is still recording. 

Is it going to end before the last flight? 

Yeah, I can do it! \ (--;) 

Attend me, Kobe! ! ! ! ! !

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment