☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 19 June 2009

[TA Message] no. 559 - 560

As expected ... 
No. 559 19-0620 09 01h19 


... I am not mistaken, it is our Promised Land. 

I can find even more words. 



Yoyogi, the pure foliiiiiie! ! ! ! ! 

Seriously, I am worried about Saturday. 
At any blows will break the floor! lol 

About ... 
No. 560 19-06-2009 03h04 


I just remember, this is a long time that I told myself that I need you. 
It is the foible of small Chon san these days. 

"Nii-yan Omam Blog" 

Exact is the blog of the 2-YAN dancer. 

Is it funny or does it not, the phrases he uses are the least exciting ... 

Tell the members of TA, you do not want that he falls on his back all of a sudden? lol

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment