☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 14 July 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 13.07.09

 Gori 
13-07-2009 05h34 

... made a "teruterubôzu" especially frightening, it's all ask him not to do! 
Of course, he had ÁüÇÑ bad intent, it seems only he is not very good at that. 
Finally ... seriously ... 
I feel it's going to be GOOD! ! ! ! 
Anyone from "TA" which unfortunately can not come, all of which TA will come, all the dancers, the entire staff, everyone has only one hope! ! ! 
All my treasures to me ... They hear it's going to do it! (*^_^*) 

YEEAAAAAH ↑ ↑ ↑ 

Indeed ... 
13-07-2009 07h08 


... here there is a person who was involved too nervously and that is still all returned. 
Since last night I scarcely closed my eyes. 
But it is somewhere normal. 
I have not even finished doing my job yesterday ... Huh? ? 
pfff ... I kind laughing. 
Genre ... but I absolutely must finish what I have to do. 
That's why today, for many reasons, for the team Ayu and I understood, I think the tension is particularly high! lol 
THANK YOU TO UNDERSTAND!

diary_13072009_1.jpg (16 KB)

Credit: cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment