☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 1 July 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 29.06.09 - 01.07.09

Tada...
29-06-09 10:15 AM


Imambooooo! ヽ(^0^)ノ
As usual, here I am, instantly teleported back to Tokyo.
People were there to greet me at Narita... incredible!!
You know...
I was very happy to see you (*^_^*)
Okay, let's go to work!!!
Have a nice day (^_-)-☆

SSHYA!!!
01-07-09 10:42 AM


After this, I'm packi~ing!!!!!!!

Maybe I'll elaborate at lunchtime. o/~

Let's go! Osaka, day one--------!!!

Everyone fighting with us today, I reeeaallly look forward to us all
yelling out together-----! (^_-)-*

Just to give you an idea of our high spirits:
|
v



Well then, seeya later~ o/~

Credit: polka-dot-jewel + tasking @ AHS Forum + Delirium-Zer0
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment