☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 15 August 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 14.08.09

It has been a long time
08-14-2009 3h57

In fact, I have ordered a new computer, in case of an emergency, and it was customized a lot, and it took a long time to make, and it was just sent to me...
Phew.....!!
Finally ♪
Tomorrow is M-Sta (Music Station), huh? ☆
In addition, it will be a live with all TA members armed with towels ☆
I'm supeeeeeeeeeer anxious to see it! Hahaha!
We will give it our all, especially for those TA members whose applications were unsuccessful.
Anyway, we know that they will encourage us to their screens.
You will be on hold with the towel in your right hand, okay? ☆
Hmm, tomorrow I have to catch the last train to Nagoya, I hope we do not miss it...
No, you cannot miss it!
Please pray for my transportation to go well!
And I ask you, even if I get to the shinkansen at the Tokyo Station with my stage costumes from M-Sta on, and it's really noticeable, please do not laugh...! lol
Even though my computer is new, I am sad because it has no decoration...
Satsuki-chan! Will you make me some deco?
Good!
Finally. There were many requests to see the famous chandelier that Chon-Mama wanted to prevent from falling and her little dogs, so I took a picture.
It is true that, even with my reason, I can see that I would never have managed to keep it up, even if I tried my hardest ↓

diary_140809_1.jpg (22 KB)

It is huuuuuuuuuge! lol
By the way, the doorhandles that are in the corner are made of crystal that shines everywhere! It's ☆ cute, yes?? ↓

diary_140809_2.jpg (17 KB)

Well, even though this is a little bit, some of Chon-chan is revealed.

I'll make fireworks - - - - - - - - - - ♡


Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel + polka-dot-jewel @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment