☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 17 August 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 15.08.09 - 16.08/09

Activity Report
15-08-2009 16h57


Today I stopped at 5km.
All staff Ayu ran together, but SOU and myself, the team stronger, we are talking split golf!
And when we looked around us ...
After 5km:
→ Bancho completely absorbed by the TV side.
→ Rushes face blue / white
→ Dômokun a funny grin on his lips.
→ Minazô completely glassy eyes.
Gori → missing.
All were in an advanced state of decomposition, and Gori, and many a still different. lol
Come on, we soon arrive at the scene of the concert! ♪

diary_150809_9.jpg (14 KB)

I'm still...
08-16-2009 16h34


...at the hotel in Nagoya.
Because of the O-bon festival and the amount of people attending the festival, I was asked to take a train once night falls. Huh? Though, they kindly told me to intend to board a train? lol
I guess this is okay.
I expect to do that and wear nails by Bancho ♪
In fact, I saw the video KAZ took during the show yesterday during my song, and the energy was truly high, Nagoya! lol
Even on stage, I felt that energy, but it was confirmed by looking at the video, and the Nagoya atmosphere was amazing!!
Thank you, for all the good times ♡
I left knowing my voice did not. I left knowing it was a dream.
Whereas, before my eyes, it was really you who was there...
Is it not?


Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel + polka-dot-jewel @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment