☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 17 August 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 17.08.09

nouaaaaaaaaa ...
17-08-2009 00h42

Today, there were lots of things, and I almost sobbing on the dock at the station in Nagoya.
Ah, I play to the strong.
I really cried on the dock at the station in Nagoya. Good evening.
But the meaning of all this, these are tears of love. Such a thing ... in such moments ...
There are only running with all his might! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
That is why just arrived at Tokyo station, I went directly to Fitness. I ran like crazy. I'm tired. (Normal).
Ah, today I received this adorable candy, when you are sincerely gutted as I am is a real reward ♡

diary_170809_1.jpg (13 KB)

While ...
17-08-2009 03h02


... I should be super tired
I can not detach the eyes of the World Championships in Athletics.
AMBIANCE BOOOOOOLT!

Boooooolt! ! ! ! !
17-08-2009 04h58


In addition he improved his own world record. And then such a time is beyond the scope of reality. I just see the moment of a miracle of the human race! !
100m in 9 seconds 58,
THIS MAN IS THE WIND.
Enorme .....
I'm upset ....
I shook ....
THANK YOU FOR THAT EMOTION! ! ! BOLT! ! !


Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment