☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 28 August 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 28.08.2009

Well then ...
28-08-2009 00h07


... finished the job today ♪
So here I am back home, and I'm filling my bathtub.
But in fact it takes very little water, because that's my dog!
You know what? They love to nap in the bath!
You really are the dogs? ? ? lol
I'll try to photograph them.
Aaaah I want to show you ...
I swear it's worth a look! ! ! ! ! ! ! lol
I'll try.
Oh, about the day "Zzzz zzzz", it ended at 08:30 am.
I confess that I do not remember everything ... lol

Missed!
28-08-2009 01h10


Because, my doggies, as we pointed a camera at them, they stand on their feet, they are laying staring at the goal lol!
Altogether!
I wanted to photograph them in natural poses more ....

diary_28082009_1.jpg (11 KB)

Maroon san ... it seems un p'tit father ....
While it is a girl (T_T)

diary_28082009_2.jpg (12 KB)

Well I'll try again ♪
I photograph them without their seeing me! ! ! ! !
Chon-san also saw that tomorrow is the last rehearsal of a nation, I think I'll also take me a good bath .... ♨


Credit: cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment