☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 9 September 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 07.09.09

Me too ...
07-09-2009 18h52

... I wanted to participate in "Operation Subalog.
A bit like Zin san example. Finally the "slightly" is just wrong ...
But in fact the blog Suba sama is ...
NOT POSSIBLE TO LEAVE A COMMENT Y IS NOT ON MEMBER AMEBLO!
I suppose the disappointment of being too large in all members of the "TA" which are not members of Ameblo lol.
Aussiiiii me!
Well, among all those who have read this far, and have guessed more ...
THE AIIIDE! ! ! ! ! !
Friends of "TA" which are also members of Ameblo, please notify Subasama that those who are not members want to leave a comment.
Well, in other words, do so at their place ...
New Attack kind ♡
New Attack kind ♡
New Attack kind ♡
(repeat endlessly ...)
Ah! ! And then, in what I wrote earlier that I'm a little wounded in the leg, and even before that I'm not stuck hand, it seems that everything is a bit mixed and I have caused concern. Sorry! ! !
In fact, when I say that I am not stuck his hand is the car that I have for my trips to the provinces, it has a window that opens a little. But by this very small space, I usually shake hands with all those who greet me or come see me home (actually, I will not wave a few fingers lol)
But ... Sacred Osaka! ! !
The hall of Osaka, at the entrance and exit, I heard a "Ayu chan! She squeezed his hand!" So I responded lol.
"I am not stuck his hand!" lol
But frankly it was so funny, only on the entry and exit, all those who have waited laughed! I've seen!
And Armageddon and me in the car, we had also died of laughter lol
Well, I did not hurt your hand! ♪
For the leg, it's really stupid. No it's not stupid, I'm going to play ...!
Too bad, I tell you anyway.
Minzô Chiharu did san, I did Etsu san, and they danced on the choreographic TRF san. He dances really well, Minazô! !
Good is not the problem lol.
uoi In any case, I put rop spirited, I hurt a tendon Molet lol
Gender too funny and too bad lol
Finally, unepetite injury really stupid.
Aaah je suis libre, je suis heureuse lol
Good! I saw myself changing the colors of autumn ♡
When I finish, I take pictures, I return okiiii?
MEMBERS AMEBLO, ON ACCOUNT ON YOU! ! !


Credit: cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment