☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 17 September 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 12.09.09

Hello!
12-09-2009 08h07


diary_12092009_1.jpg (15 KB)

And suddenly, the first thing you see is a photo of my face!
One at a time, right?
Gonna take photos like that~.

diary_12092009_2.jpg (16 KB)

And then maybe

diary_12092009_3.jpg (33 KB)

That sort of thing.
From yesterday's travels, I didn't mention the escalator being completely filled up with Ayu's staff & dancers.
Even though in front of the first person, it looks like they're one by one, it was a challenge.
It got like this, and somehow it got Chon-san very excited.↓

diary_12092009_4.jpg (14 KB)

Continuing on now!!!
Here's Chon-san with a huge smile, taking a photo, and a very happy Ohji is in back watching.

img5177300x199.jpg (19 KB)

I don't really know what the point of all this was.
Well, as I told you in passing, I successfully met up with Kayanocchi.
Messages saying "Upload Kayanocchi's photo~!!" came in large numbers, so Chonsan will try her best.
I'll make good use of this sudden enthusiasm.

Anyway, I took photos of an excessively pretty couple who look very rich and just lovely. If I do say so myself, the photos were surprising. lol

Yes, THIS!!!

diary_12092009_6.jpg (14 KB)

OOPS.
Let's try that again.
Alright, here we go! ♡

diary_12092009_7.jpg (18 KB)

Say it with me, folks...

PRETTYYYY----------- ♡

diary_12092009_8.jpg (20 KB)

Yes, Maro.
Some time ago when I was selecting the photos to upload to my blog, I saw alot of this sort of thing↓

diary_12092009_9.jpg (20 KB)

Someone's alone, strange, right? And the answer is,
Yes, Maro.
When I saw this photo, I exhaled. lol
Cutting out one casual moment in time, totally unconcerned with anything. lol
High level~.
Starting today, I'm competing with everyone one at a time, I think.
"Team One-At-A-Time" is formed! (what an announcement.
So yeah, lastly, a two-shot of Chonsan and Kanako Bancho Miura charmed by the nighttime view. ♡

diary_12092009_10.jpg (15 KB)
Right now, the sun is gradually sinking over here.
Simultaneously, as though wishing for everyone to have one glittering day, the sun is shining over there.
Surviving with strength. 9.11.
"douka douka wasurenai de."*


*"Please, please, don't forget." Lyrics from "A song is born," the song Ayu sang with Keiko for the 9-11 charity cd "song+nation."



Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment