☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 23 September 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 20.09.09 - 21.09.09

This morning ...
20-09-2009 22h08


... I told you, so I continue my "diary Vegas, en route to the Part 3 ☆
I'm really motivated because I received lots of messages from you telling me you wanted to know more.
So come to our homes, everyone was saved and joined his room, and above all, change of clothes ♪
Because punishment has arrived, is the sight that awaited us ↓

diary_20092009_8.jpg (26 KB)

Yes, after so many years, and many times you've seen a show that is always on top: it's "O"! ! ! ! ! !
Go, depart for the theater!
Well, it does not forget to take a family picture!

diary_20092009_9.jpg (27 KB)

With Kanako in the limo ... ♪

diary_20092009_10.jpg (16 KB)

In fact, we started d "ja at the time of being prone to jet lag, we took what the bear.
But to me ho do not support much caffeine, it has an effect of thunder lol.
Put through it, while all the eyes that were beginning to be vague, I have fully enjoyed the show until the end! ☆
Super happy! ☆ Super emotions! ☆ And now the team that went asleep dinner ...

diary_20092009_11.jpg (18 KB)

Actually, I do not remember too much from this dinner ... lol
I think we did not even talk too much lol
Then! ! !
End of day! And sleep.
The second day, return to a more normal face, and lunch!
Of course, lunch Japanese (miso soup came so fast, I drank a ton lol) ( "fast" ... to appreciate this aspect of things, "this proves is that many Japanese, us. ..)

diary_20092009_12.jpg (25 KB)

Even in a japanese restaurant, he orders the meat is well Stan Chan ♡ Y no, he is American!

diary_20092009_13.jpg (28 KB)

Then, as we had a little time to show, we wondered what we could do ...
Well, we had to have strong emotions! ! ! It is all gone here ↓

diary_20092009_14.jpg (27 KB)

This tower, where the top floor, pile of sacred machines ...!
Kanako and Chon without air strolling naive.
Without knowing the terror that awaited us later ...

diary_20092009_15.jpg (17 KB)

Following the next episode! ☆


Thank you all for your messages full of warmth! !
And to those I have annoyed ... sorry! !
But also thank you.

THANK YOU

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

Thank you for looking and right in the eye! !
Although it will take time, I will never abandon you until we understand completely! !


Hello! ♪
21-09-2009


I put these words I have received, and good morning made me upset the heart ...

There was beautiful scenery.
From what perspective is it the best
my eyes? I tried ...
But it was not that
What mattered was not what place
but that ...


Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment