☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 13 October 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 13.10.2009

Just now, after all this time,
13 October 2009 12:22 AM


I have realized that my favorite food ever (and Ane and Oto agree) is just spicy food~. (even though it's so bad for my voice)
And usually, when I go out to eat during my private time, It's almost always Korean, Thai, or Indian food~!
Even then, adding more spices to it is our ID, it seems.
Ah, another ID I don't need. lol
The Chon-san writing this is wondering what to deliver to you tonight, during this break from work.
Incidentally, my huge blond-haired companion is in the middle of working right now.
Ah, when I say blond hair, do I mean black AND blond together?
In my first time meeting him, he was waiting, and he was struggling hard... or so I thought, but that was his usual poker face. (by that I mean "armor").
But I know.
He was always the type to work hard but then shed tears when he thought no one was looking.
By his very nature, he couldn't continue being interested in a person's exterior beauty for very long. Probably only for a second.
The person I think this about - no, the person I KNOW this about - radiates beauty from the inside of course, but he just happens to also sparkle on the outside too.
I could be fascinated by a human being's innermost heart.
I wonder why this Chonsan has these strong sorts of feelings tonight?

At last
13 October 2009 10:06 PM


they came---!! Candles that totally fit the season~!♪
I'm so happyyy--------------♪♪♪
Chon-san is a total candle otaku*, and I collect them all year round, but I only light them at night as you might expect and it is the coolest looking thing ever~.
Lately I've been only using candles when night comes~.
I keep hoping that the daytime won't be long, my eagerness attacks~! lol
I change the sweet-smelling candles out depending on my mood, but as you might expect, they always do smell nice.
According to the brand, there are also candles that don't smell at all.
But VOLUSPA is always right.
Not one thing wrong in all these years.
The scent I'm addicted to recently is Pink Magnolia.

diary_13102009_1.jpg (19 KB)

I choose the candles' sizes based on where I put them.
Well, the medusa face on this table sure is creepy. lol
In the restroom, I have li'l baby VOLUSPAs all liiiiinnnned up.
Here's the li'l babies with some decorative plants.

diary_13102009_2.jpg (13 KB)

This (I should say "the scent") is for the interior.
But even when I don't light them up, just putting them there makes everything smell good. <3
Just surrounding myself with things I like, pretty things, it totally raises my spirits!!!
I feel like I can do anything!!!!!!
Suddenly I get Phone Photo Fever!!!!!!!!!!
This is in the bathroom**~.

diary_13102009_3.jpg (18 KB)

I somehow thought I should place shells & stuff around the sink. lol
And isn't this awesome?

diary_13102009_4.jpg (12 KB)

Look closely until you see the necklace~.

diary_13102009_5.jpg (16 KB)

The little decorative flowers & shells & this and everything, they were ordered from my Mommy's place.
And then my power stones, also never wrong.
There are a bunch of these babies all over the house too.
For example, here's Mr. Amethyst.

diary_13102009_6.jpg (11 KB)

And also Ms. Crystal. (Not Christel***.)

diary_13102009_7.jpg (8 KB)

There's more too <3
Oh that reminds me, I forgot to upload pictures of this baby~!!
Alrighty, ta-da!!!!!!!!

diary_13102009_8.jpg (10 KB)

Satsuki-chan even decorated this single-lens reflex camera.
WTF, is there no end to where we'll go with this decorating stuff? lol
After all, we could go the whole way up to the car, right? lol
What do you think? Satsuki, get your decorating army together!! lol
By the way, it looks like this when you take the big lens off.

diary_13102009_9.jpg (18 KB)

Teeheehee
I just noticed, I've strayed quite a bit from talking about the candles, but I'm having fun anyway so whatever, right? ♪
So, again, straying from what I'm saying, but because of Subalog I've been missing New York lately.
I first went there about.... 15 years ago.
Time sure does fly. I mean, I'm 31 now. lol
Ah!! My goodness!!! Just from that, I'm suddenly wanting to reminisce and look at photos of New York.
Yeah, the view from the room that I always like to stay in.

diary_13102009_10.jpg (14 KB)

Central paaarrrkk♪ I wanna walk there now--------!!
Okay, next picture, Ta-da!

diary_13102009_11.jpg (22 KB)

A cake that says "Welcome home", with America photos♪ This makes me happy.
Okay, next picture, Ta-da!

diary_13102009_12.jpg (24 KB)

American Museum of Natural History!!
We went here every day.
Throughout the day we'd like, turn into elementary schoolers and play around.
Okay, next picture, Ta-da!

diary_13102009_13.jpg (18 KB)

And we absolutely HAD go to F.A.O.schwarz (a really old & well-known toy store☆).
Of course I had to buy a gigantic plushie.
Hey look, I have black hair here! lol
That's it then, I know I'm kinda ending it without a proper conclusion.
Days like that do happen~♪

*Just for the record, yes, she actually used the phrase "candle otaku."
**She used the word "restroom" in katakana earlier, and "bathroom" here, implying that these are two different rooms in her house. Just thought I'd clarify that.
***"KURISTERU" as opposed to "KURISTARU". Might be a reference to announcer Christel Takigawa, or perhaps tarento Christelle Ciari. One of the two. Or maybe it's a brand name. Or maybe it's not referring to anything specific, just a generic name. I dunno.



Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment