☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 28 October 2009

[Ayu's Diary+Photo] 28.10.2009 + Ayu's dogs at Ayu's Mom's Shop

Again ...
28-10-2009 07h12


look what time of day it is~.
We're looking towards the new single release right now, once again very busy days, but... Suu-san found the time to update his blog, and Kanako and Minazo are just as energetic as he is, saying things like "That seems like the thing to do-------♪".
It's very typically Chon-san to go to Suu-san's blog and pinpoint things like that. But in addition to "Subalog." he really should write a book on food or something, right----?
The girls know this well. They go there even if they don't want to, you know that???
"Subalog. ~Writings On Philosophy~"
"Subalog. ~Writings On the Bare Necessities~"
It seems it could cover either of those two things. lol
Nice to meet you, I'm this sort of Chon-san.
I've stocked up with tons of candles for the season!!!!!!!!
I got a bunch of Pink Magnolia ones at hanabi* today. <3
It's a basic part of having this job that Chon-san commonly receives numerous gifts from people at well-known brands, and of course this does result in a luxurious feeling, so I truly want to express my gratitude <3
But, as you might expect, to get things I've earned myself, that's also exceptional☆
So, when I'm getting the Pink Magnolia things, even though it's my Mommy's store, you might find this unusual for Chon-san, but I'm just a plain old normal customer, and I make a regular paying purchase. <3
Tomorrow an order is coming to add to these, but this is how many I have today...

ImageHost.org

I could open a shop. lol
For size comparison, something everyone's showing on their blogs recently.
Chon-san is next in line to use it~!

ImageHost.org

Nighty-niiiight!☆

ImageHost.org

------------

and you can find out Ayu's dogs pictures at Ayu's Mom's blog
It seems that Ayu's Mom has been taking care of Ayu's dogs


Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment