☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 12 November 2009

[Translation] ViVi Deji Deji Diary Vol. 105 Full Translation

ViVi Deji Deji Diary Vol. 105 Full Translation

[1st Page]

Hi there everyone! It’s getting warmer everyday huh!

Maybe it’s just me, but recently I felt the cycle of the seasons are getting faster and faster (sweat)

But since we are living in Japan, which has all four seasons, we should feel the scent of this season’s wind currents with our hearts, and then cherish every single passing day, alright?

And now, I will share with you guys about an event called “Shibuya Junk” a few days back, which it saw the launch of my new album [NEXT LEVEL] and [Deji Diary Memorial], and now with a close up picture of everyone’s smiles in one go, Thank you.

Also, right now I am having my largest Super Concert Live ever, which will be going on until October. So please attend the concert if you guys have time.

So see you at there, live!

Everyday full with love,

Ayu

[2nd page]

First let’s look at the very first promotional event here at TSUTAYA Shibuya.

Every single staff of the store held one Deji Diary in their hands! Thank you so much!

Then the next stop is “HMV Shibuya”. They specifically shown my new PVs on site.

And it really made me felt that was a very fabulous beginning.

Of course each staff member had one Deji Diary in their hands.

Here we are at the last stop of our record store’s tour, Tower Records.

Everyone had kept me company whenever I go, ever since the visit at “TSUTAYA”.

By the time we arrived at the Tower Records, it was already full of people…

Thank you, thank you so much for your continuous support, people of Tower Records.

[3rd page]

Just we were about to leave Tower Records,

I had quit a surprise when there were a lot of cameraman and journalists waiting for us.

Before this, all of them, printed towards Tower 109, while carrying those heavy cameras and microphone and really left me an awesome impression.

Finally we are now at the special stage in front this Tower 109.

I really didn’t expected there were around 8000 people waited for me at there since first light, and I saw a lot of them holding a copy of Deji Diary… Arrr… I was so grateful, I went on to the stage and express my gratitude.

[4th Page]

After I signed my autograph on the giant backdrop on the stage, I had a photo shot with my lovely fans --- YEAH! ---

On my way back to my vehicle, I kept waving to them and thanked them, whether it was just a brief high-five, or you people’s kind words to me, I had received a lot, a lot of POWER and LOVE from you people! Thank you, Thank you so much!

Translated from ViVi International Chinese Edition July 2009


Credit: Isaac Hiew @ AHS
Translated by Isaac Hiew @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment