☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 13 November 2009

[Translation] ViVi Deji Deji Diary Vol. 104 Full Translation

Ayu ViVi Deji Diary vol 104 June 2009

[First Page]

Hello everyone! How are you all recently?

I have been staying at outside of Japan nearly all the time ever since the beginning of this year, and still think Japan’s the best when I finally returned~~ because I can work everyday!!

In this month’s Deji Diary, I will show you guys the behind scenes of my newest album’s music video shootings! It is really a good album and I hope you all can support me this time! Then let the diary begin!!

With Love,

Ayu

With love every day

[second page]

This is the [Next Level], the song bearing the identical name to the album’s music video shooting live.

From the desert all the way to the beach, the “driving scene” took me two days!! And my stiff shoulders are killing me.

And a helicopter was used to shoot the scenes from above; seriously I had the feeling that the car might be blown away by the strong air currents generated by it.

[third page]

Coming up next is the PV shooting scene of “Sparkle”. Which you cannot miss because it was so cool to watch and it was directed by Simoco.

He can really tell a captivating story and express it very well.

[below]

This here is the legendary Simoco and Yoshida-san.

[4th page]

The last is “Curtaiucall” MV (Note: Possible error in Original: Curtaincall)
The set really melts my heart!

Every single detail was very sophisticated and that was simply too awesome.

Imagine all these people working in the entertainment industry’s frontline had gathered in one place and complete this great video in a relatively relaxed manner.

And therefore it is video that you guys can’t afford to not check it out.


Credit: Isaac Hiew @ AHS
Translated by Isaac Hiew @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment