☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 21 January 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 21.01.2010

Ayu is indeed in LONDON! Good luck to all British fans out there!

21st January 2010, 10:38am

And now ☆, let's continue ♪ with my arrival report and the "Where am I?" quiz!!!!!!!

Almost everyone's guessed it correctly. While it's always the case, you're all still amazing~. You guys know everything. (laugh)


As it was the first time I've ever set foot at this airport, so I was quite nervous... And excited...

"What's going to happen here~?"

Thinking this, I fell into a deep sleep, and before I realized it I've arrived here. (laugh)

ImageHost.org

The pillow left clear marks on my face while I was sleeping on it. (laugh)

Here's a photo of the drowsy me, just after waking. (laugh)

ImageHost.org

And, in this state, we headed for the recording studio.

Arrived~ ☆

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

This entrance is located here ☟, and that's the entrance mat with the logo.

Arriving in this building like this gave me that "Pin!!!!" feeling.

ImageHost.org

Firstly, for my appointment, I invaded JK's training room!!! (laugh)

I think I really surprised him, this photo shows...

ImageHost.org

Him crying out in surprise. (laugh)

ImageHost.org

Hehehe... ♪ With a mysterious smile, he led me into the next room reserved for artistes.

ImageHost.org

And on the table, a big bouquet of my favorite roses was displayed~ ♡

And then, this!!

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

Flowers, and a message ♡ I'm so happy~~ ♡

Yes, all the songs that will be recorded from now on will be TD...

Hmm...

How do I say this...

It is the legendary Metropolis!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's how.

I've heard about the magnificence of the Metropolis even from the younger ones. So naturally, according to history and my knowledge and things like that, many musicians that have had a lifetime of experience have also specially stressed this point.

So, that means...

Thank you. >JK

ImageHost.org

And so, see you tomorrow~ ♡

I think that most have already gotten the correct answer, everyone's writing to me as if they know lots!!!!!


Credit: walking.proud + Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment