☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 28 January 2010

[Fanaccount+Photo] Meeting Ayu At London + Pictures 27.01.2010

Another lucky fans!

here's the story by crazycool @ AHS

I was there for most of yesterday and it was amazing day.
She was quite late yesterday - about 3.15 pm she came out of the hotel, but it was alll so worth it.

She signed my NEXT LEVEL album, and signed at least 1 thing from everyone there!




Went back in the evening, about 8.30-ish, and waited until 11.15 - and still no Ayu return.... so I had to leave, had to catch the last train home shame I couldn't see her in the evening, but I had a great day and will probably go back on Friday.. maybe even this evening!

------------

2nd Fanaccount by keepsgettinbetter @ AHS

I got to meet her twice! Me and my friend got there at around 11AM, and waited outside. She came out at around 4PM, she was wearing the most amazing outfit; leopard print lace-up boots, ripped jeans, a black furry coat and sunglasses. I had a black pen ready for her to sign my SURREAL single but she was already holding a purple one, and she was like 'is purple okay?' and I was like ' omg yes' <3333

So then she got in the van and we were told they'd be back earliest 9PM. Me and my friends went walking around London and came back at around 9PM. At around 1-2AM a van pulled up and her staff got out. Then at around just before 3AM the guy filming showed up and said she'd be here in around 10 minutes.

THEN SHE CAME. Stan said we could come over to the entrance of the hotel, and she came out and signed more things for us (she signed my GUILTY photobook, and I was like 'thank you Ayu!' and she was like 'you're welcomeeee' and smiled; a girl asked Ayu to sign her sleeve!) and then the fanbooks were given to her (Stan asked to take them from Ayu but she held them tightly and laughed, so cute!), and then Stan took group pictures for everyone with cameras, and then she went inside after saying bye and holding everyone's hands!

It was SUCH a long wait but seriously worth it♥


Credits: crazycool + keepsgettinbetter @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

1 comment: