☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 25 February 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 25.02.2010

25th February, 2010 12:47am

Recently, my heart has been like a lost child.

ImageHost.org

Maybe it's because I've become a little tired, in these days when various things somehow seem to happen one after another--

I've been totally neglecting to update here. So sorry!!

Even though I've written things like "I'll upload lots of photos of rehearsals!"-----

But even if I'm driven by obligation to update here often, I don't think I'll be able to say anything at all.

A line-up of words, without any substance.

That's why, I've exposed the lie behind my smile to everyone!!

I shouldn't do that. I shouldn't.

No, maybe I already did. Maybe I did it sometime already.

...So did I or did I not? (laugh)

Oh well, anyway!!!

I should go have a good night's rest... And when I open my eyes, Mr.Sun will be there to welcome me, and a new day will begin ☆

On a new white slate ☆

And I can fill it up with any drawings and words I want. ☆

It'll be all up to me.

So, I'll try telling myself "Isn't that a wonderful thing~!!!"

Yep, I'll be alright.

Tomorrow will come again.

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment