☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 21 April 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 21.04.2010 Yesterday

Yesterday,
21 April 2010. 5:50pm

I stayed up all the way till morning, so I was awake really early to see my babies all sunbathing. Took lots of photos of them ♡

Because the terraces of my house has 2 levels...

When I was chasing them around in haste, I felt like Papi-san was looking down on me. (laugh)

On top of that, he's looking straight at the camera too. (laugh)

I wonder if you can understand what I just said~???

ImageHost.org

More under the cut!

After climbing up...

Kyaa ♡ Everyone looks like they're having fun-- ♡

Just looking at them made me feel alright ♡♡♡

ImageHost.org

Eh... Nopi-san's*1 not here...

ImageHost.org

There he is--!!!!!!!

Doing his own thing, as usual. (laugh)

Playing by himself, wandering in dreamland--

ImageHost.org

Because this is the upper level and there are benches around, when it gets warm, it's a good season and place to have meals-- ♡

The bottom level (the area where the tomatoes were in yesterday's entry ☆) is where I put the babies' swing and other toys.

And because everyone sheds lots, it's usually a big mess down there. (laugh)

They often eat my flowers too. (laugh)

ImageHost.org

And like this, a peaceful morning passed~

Chon-nan will probably not make it in time for the last flight tonight... (cry)

Looks like she'll have to do her big move by car this time...

But whatever happens, she'll be going to Osaka by today-- ♪♪♪

Osaka... I'm coming to receive your power--!!!!!!!!!

Of course, our troupe will be bringing you our power as well--!!!

So, here I go ♡
*1 Maybe a typo? Or maybe she calls Pino Nopi??

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

2 comments:

  1. Ehh... her house seems so normal! At least the outside does...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the terraces of my house has 2 levels" woow huuuge xD

    ReplyDelete