☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 26 April 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 26.04.2010 Tokyo, I'm back ☆

Tokyo, I'm back ☆
26 April 2010. 3:46am


Today, Chon-nan came home on a flight from Itami Airport.

ImageHost.org

More under the cut!!

Everyone was running around trying to see me off, like at Kankuu, and Shin-Osaka Station too. Everyone got separated all over the place... I'm sorry.

But, I'll see you all again soon!!!!!!! I promise!!!

To everyone who waited for me at Itami...

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

ImageHost.org

With lots of smiles, and beautiful tears...

Thank you all so so much ♡♡♡

I've used up my voice for the lives, so I couldn't even say a single word. I'm sorry I wasn't able to really talk to you guys...

Boo...

And, to everyone who turned up to welcome me back at Haneda too. You guys probably didn't get to hear my voice too.. Surely.

Boo---------- I'm sorry------------

What's more, when I arrived at Haneda... I was actually......

Already so darned sleepy. (laugh)

I think there was a lot of commotion then.

And yea, even now, right at this moment, I can still hear the commotion, it was like that today!!!

Thank you, Osaka ♪ For giving me the best 3 performances ♪

I'll be back in May, after powering-up again ☆

Love love chuu--

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment