☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 18 April 2010

[Info] Ayumi Hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2010 ~ Rock 'n' Roll Circus ~ New Setlist At Nagoya

It's reported that one of the songs at the setlist has been changed in Nagoya leg and the song is "Last Links" into "meaning of love", It's surprising, right?
I mean People have always wished for Ayu to sing "meaning of love" and now we get to hear it :)
I just hope that both songs will be on the DVD :)

The new setlist:

01.THE introduction
02.Microphone
03.alterna
04.About You
05.rainy day
06.BALLAD
07.count down
08.Memorial address
09.montage
10.Don't look back
11.INSPIRE
12.Because of You
13.Sexy little things
14.STEP you
15.Jump!
16.Lady Dynamite
17.until that Day...
18.SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL

☆アンコール☆
19.meaning of Love
-MC-
20.Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
21.Boys & Girls
22.RED LINE ~for TA~

Credit: truehappiness @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

3 comments:

  1. I like "meaning of peace" a lot but... I prefer "last links" I think is more beautiful song.

    Please Ayu, change the setlist again >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. AyuCul: it's Meaning of love :)
    i love all the new songs..but specially i love count down more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ oh! you're right!

    I'm crazy >_< I confused the title!! But... I think it's because I have 3 songs with the similar title in my music folder (The meaning of peace; The meaning of us and now, meaning of Love)XD
    I'm sorry Ayu HAHAHA your "meaning" is the best! I promise HAHAHA

    I understand you, Ayu's Story, "count down" is great song >_< This and "Last Links" are my favorite too ^_^

    ReplyDelete