☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 13 April 2010

[Random] Tohoshinki's Changmin/Max Is An Ayu's Fan?

Finally i found the translation of this one tweet by Max Matsuura, I was so curious of what Max has tweeted about Changmin (Tohoshinki) and Ayu in the same tweet.

So here's the translation:

Max tweeted, "I love ChangMin**! This is something that was cut from my documentary that was aired on New Year, but at that time ChangMin pulled my hand and asked me to introduce him to Ayu, and even now I still remember how I took him along to introduce to her".



Source: Max Matsuura's Twitter
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment