☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 20 April 2010

[Twitter] Ayu's 1st Tweet Today!!

I think what she tweeted is a small part of a lyric?
Edited: Mika Noguchi tweeted that what Ayu tweeted was a Poem :)
Very typical Ayu :)

Ah~ my friend told me, it's part of Poker Face lyric :)

ホントの自分の姿が少しずつぼやけ出してる 押し寄せる人波の中 答え出せないまま探していた ウソや言い訳 上手になる程...つづく☆

Translation:

My true self has been blurred, being swept by the crowds of people, and I haven't found any answers to my questions. The better I got at lying and making excuses... to be continuted☆


She has 10,000 followers! awesome!
and it increases like a hundred per minute!! haha XD
anyway, i also heard that actually, she waited until the followers reached the number 10,000 then she would start to tweet and yes she really DID!!

Original source: Ayumi Hamasaki's Official Twitter
Translated by hazymoon
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

1 comment:

  1. kebita bikin tweet gara2 ayumi...
    .T__________T.

    ReplyDelete