☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 21 April 2010

[Twitter] Ayu's Twitter Updated: 21.04.2010

Here's the translation of Ayu's tweets update~
I won't post Ayu's replies to her followers' translations though, because there'll be too many! haha ~ sorry~ but if someone willing to, then let me know :)

----------------------

いきなり車酔いしましたが。。。どうするあたし!
8 minutes ago via Echofon
I got carsick...what should I do?!

そろそろ移動です。 大阪イェ〜!!!
about 1 hour ago via Echofon
Gradually, we're moving. To Osaka~!!!

ちあ???とは?????RT @masatomatsuura: ちあ
about 1 hour ago via Echofon
Say??? What is?????

またのちぃー。 指のトレーニングしてくるわ。
about 4 hours ago via Echofon
"Here I go again. This is a great finger workout."

Original source: Ayumi Hamasaki's Official Twitter
Credit: Misa-chan
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment