☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 23 April 2010

[Twitter] Ayu's Twitter Updated: 23.04.2010

Ayu's new twitter updates!
23.04.2010


はい、すみません、ひらばなしになってますね。笑 正しくは、平和ですね。あたしのやろー!!笑
10 minutes ago via Echofon
Oh yeah, I'm sorry, I used wrong kanji for "peace." It's actually 平和. Bad me!! LOL

ものすごくくだらない事を、スタッフや友達の皆で熱く討論してい
たら、やたら長いごはんタイムになってたー。 あー、平話ですね。 幸せですね。
17 minutes ago via Echofon

We had a long dinner tonight as my staff, friends and I spent so much time discussing little things until this late. Oh well, we're now at peace and happy, right?


Original source: Ayumi Hamasaki's Official Twitter
Translated by hazymoon @ Twitter
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment