☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 12 May 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 04.05.2010 - 10.05.2010

2 shows at Nagano ☆
4 May 2010. 8:45pm


Thank you---!

Whoa, everyone was so energetic! I was bowled over by all your power (*^_^*)

It's been a long 4 years, everyone telling me "We've been waiting--o(^o^)o" with smiling faces, I just felt all the love. (T^T)

Because I have been holding all these performances back-to-back, I haven't had the chance to let my throat return to peak condition. But I did all I could to take care of it, gave all I could give on stage, putting everything and all my emotions into the songs. Did it reach you? Did you get my message?

When I get back to Tokyo again, I'll update with a heart-warming entry-- ♪

Ahh-- But, the soba at Nagano was so delicious--- The soup too!!!*1

More under the cut!!

ImageHost.org

*1 Soba (蕎麦) - buckwheat noodles. The soup comes in these teapot-looking things that ayu's holding in the photo.

Mr. Jasmine...
6 May 2010. 5:04am


Finally, after more than 3 hours of fierce battling, still unable to regain her strength by herself, the trembling Chon-nan gave in and did it with Mr. Jasmine. (laugh)

Next, a nap followed~ ☆

ImageHost.org

Yeah, in the original Japanese, it's described like she's having a love affair/scandal too. Lol!!

Great weather~ ☆
6 May 2010. 1:13pm


Yesterday-- Was Chon-nan the only one who felt so hot that she couldn't fall asleep???

How did everyone do last night--???!!!

Yeah yeah, today's weather has been good since morning, so~ ♪

I got up------- ♪

ImageHost.org

The blooming flowers in my garden are also starting to take on beautiful colours, like this-- ♡

ImageHost.org

And this,

ImageHost.org

Aaaand this,

ImageHost.org

And the tulips too ♡

ImageHost.org

Tiny oranges ♡

ImageHost.org

The strawberries are working hard too-- ♡

ImageHost.org

Raspberries-- ♡

ImageHost.org

And, for no reason, bitter melons...

ImageHost.org

Choco's laughing.

"Ukekekekekekekekeke."

ImageHost.org

Princess Cocoa is laughing too.

"Ihihihihihihihihihihi."

ImageHost.org

Cocoa has become Chon-nan's face ♡

Princess Cocoa is sticking her tongue out at you. (laugh)

ImageHost.org

And underfoot...

Is Kitty------------------ ♡

ImageHost.org

Yep, it's a wonderful day~ ☆

Love love chuu--

I'm back, my hometown!
8 May 2010. 5:13pm


Hooottttt...

The weather today's so awesome. Wake up~ ♪

Yesterday, once I touched down at the airport, I went straight to the yatai*1 I like, ordered tonkotsu*2 & red ginger*3, and powered up with wonderful local food!

Not only that, today, we'll exchange powers with everyone and bring you the very best stage!!

Yep, till the performance later..... Ahh, there's no time. (LOL)

Hurryyyyyyyy... Gahhhh--------

ImageHost.org

*1 Yatai (屋台) - Roadside food stalls, famous in Fukuoka. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yatai_(retail)
*2 Tonkotsu (とんこつ) - A flavour of ramen famous in Fukuoka. Also known as Hakata ramen. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramen#Regional_variations
*3 Red ginger (紅しょうが) - A common ramen topping


Mor~nin' ☆
9 May 2010. 7:45am


Yesterday exploded with hometown power!!!!!!!!!!

Bursting with power because I'm home!!!!!!!!

Everyone's spirits were just so so high, including our troupe's, and it just all piled up to a climax.

As if it wasn't hot enough already.

Anyway, it was just wonderful!!!!!!!

Thank you so much ♡

Yesterday, Nobu-sensei from the avex clinic, who's a local like me, prepared a special "Just out of the oven Welcome Home Cake".

ImageHost.org

Playing around while cutting the cake.

ImageHost.org

After that, because Chon-nan was really bad at it, Waiter-obasan (※Refer to RnRc blog) took over and divided the cake up really skillfully.

ImageHost.org

I got a piece as big as my face. (laugh)

I also had motsunabe*1, and was charged up once again with Hakata power-- ♪

Yosh, are you ready to blow Marine Messe's*2 roof off--!!!!!

And so, everyone, later~ ☆

*1 Motsunabe (もつ鍋) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motsunabe
*2 Marine Messe - Arena's name


Fu- Ku- O- Ka-!!!
10 May 2010. 11:31am


Thank you for the greatest 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!

After the 2 live shows at Fukuoka, there was something which I wanted to write about here. But when I went to visit Maro-chan's blog just now, I found that he totally wrote about it already. (laugh)

So we were really thinking alike. Laugh > Maro-nii

When we come back again in July, we wish to be much much more powerful so we can give you all a better stage. Because we're improving each and every day, please look forward to that ☆

I love you--, Fukuoka!!!!!!!!

I love you--, tonkotsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ignore the fact that my ramen is totally stained red)

ImageHost.org

And then, new nails by Minazou~ ♡

ImageHost.org

Simple French nails, definitely still my favourite~ ♡

Yep, I'm returning to Tokyo-------------

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment