☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 15 May 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 15.05.2010 Whoohoo------ ♪

Whoohoo------ ♪
15 May 2010. 2:15am


The network situation at home is so fantastic!!!

It just feels so wonderful~~~~~~~~~ ♡

Aaahh~, I'm so sorry, I just couldn't update the last time.

Anyway, that was that,

More under the cut!!
I'm home ☆

And~ I've been receiving such a pile of final answers from everyone.

For some reason, the answers are all divided into 2 big groups~ ♪

That's why, because I can't give you the answer immediately, and since I'm already back home, let's do this again--!!!!!

The "368th (←??) Where did Chon-nan go?" game~~~~ ♪ puff puff puff~~~~ ♪

Alright, so first up, is this photo.

In the plane, heading to a foreign country.

ImageHost.org

The planetarium decoration on the ceiling is definitely the biggest hint here~

Then, we reached!!!

When the plane touched down, I boarded the welcoming car there!

I reached when the skies were still dark like this~...

So that's probably another hint ☆

ImageHost.org

My destination, "torima"*1 hotel.

Hmm, this, you can't really tell from the photo, but there was this really really huge water fountain at the entrance that's all colourful and sparkly ☆

ImageHost.org

And then, next...

Because there's been many Tweets coming in, here's me replying while battling the heat by wrapping my head in a towel. (laugh)

The background is a clear hint too~!!!

ImageHost.org

And so-- After looking at all this, you can change your final answer, I'll be waiting for your messages-- ♡

Tomorrow... At Suu-san's hometown...

Its------------

Yokohama Arena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's all create the best time ever ♡

ImageHost.org

With all our mights--- ♡♡♡

*1 Torima Hotel (とりまホテル) - I have no idea what this is, so I left it as it is in her writing.

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment