☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 17 May 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 16.05.2010 Let's check--!!!

Let's check--!!!
16 May 2010. 11:34pm


Our answers ☆

Alright-- Let's get on with the photos, shall we?--

First up, at the airport after touchdown, I took an Emirates plane which had that sparkly planetarium in it...

More under the cut!!
ImageHost.org

The waiting room while immigration was getting processed, with lots of hand-carry luggage...

Hmm???

Focus on the hand-carry luggage...

ImageHost.org

Chon-nan spotted. (laugh)

ImageHost.org

This was during the early hours in the middle of the night, taking a big rest.

By the way, because I was in a sleepy daze so my memory's a little hazy, but I clearly remember being surprised at the clock hanging on the wall in that room, because it was a giant Rolex.

Like this???

ImageHost.org

It's so... high-class, eh?

And so dazzling.

And then~ after entering the country safely, I headed to the hotel first.

Zoo~m

ImageHost.org

Yes, my room was so high up, it was terrifying. (laugh)

And, colourful~ ♪

ImageHost.org

Here, there, and everywhere, it's so high-class~ ♪

ImageHost.org

From the outside, it looks like this. ↓

ImageHost.org

So showy!!!!!!!!!!

It's so totally showy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, after doing some random stuff, I witnessed the sunrise ♡

It's not the sunset, but the sunrise ♡

At this time, I was just so so sleepy I went to bed ♡♡♡

ImageHost.org

However, Chon-nan's craving for food won over her tiredness, and, looking through a guidebook Prince brought along, she felt like trying out the special limited-menu MacDonalds. Whining about "Mac, Mac" to Prince, he finally brought her to eat~ ♪

This--

ImageHost.org

Yes, looking at these strange markings, can everyone understand what it says~~~?????

That's right, this McArabia is limited only to Arab countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImageHost.org

So delicious. It was just so good I thought it was too delicious for me.

A little after this, it was working time for a bit...

Then, dinner. (I'm eating again)

I changed into something else for dinner ☆

ImageHost.org

To get into the restaurant there, we had to get into this submarine thing one by one. ↓

ImageHost.org

It's just so high-class, we were all saying that it didn't look like a real submarine at all.

It was like this inside. I remember it shaking a bit, and halfway there, we actually really had to fasten on seatbelts. (laugh)

ImageHost.org

The destination was~ An underwater restaurant.

There were lots of fish~

ImageHost.org

I've been thinking about the best way to escape if anything bad were to happen in the restaurant, and other such random surreal scenarios (laugh)

Gazing at the fishes~

ImageHost.org

It was so awesome, and the food was delicious too ♪

The staff members were all guzzling down their food with gusto. (laugh)

The menu had a real pearl attached to it, so wonderful~ ♡

ImageHost.org

As always, the same thing happens, even at this lovely restaurant. Gori drank lo~ts of alcohol, got re~ally high, and the situation got all craaa~zy from then on. (laugh)

Even Chon-nan couldn't help but burst out laughing.

ImageHost.org

Lastly.

We spotted this Kitty-chan drops stashed secretly in Gori's bag, and teased him about it. (laugh)

ImageHost.org

And so, we have???

The correct answer...

Du- Ba- I- ☆

Yep! Almost everyone got it right--

And if I have time later, I think I'll write up a Dubai Part 2 entry.

Yesterday, and today too, the shows at Yokohama were rea--lly the best!!!!! You were just the strongest ☆

I just felt so so much power, and when I start my journey to Osaka again, I'll bring it along!!!!!!!!!!

Do look at Twitter if you have time too, at Avatar, and Avatar, and Avatar. (laugh)

And so, cya later~

Love love chuu~ ♡

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment