☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 27 May 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 27.05.2010 Mor~nin' ♡

Mor~nin' ♡
27 May 2010. 12:47pm


After I twitted a message yesterday about how I cut my bangs in the midst of a photoshoot the day before, lots of requests came in through TA asking me to "upload some photos---!!!!!!!!!"

OK--

DON-

More under the cut!!

ImageHost.org

Can't really tell from here--

How about this one???

DON.

ImageHost.org

Finally, I'm back with pattsunko-san*1 ♡

However, because I only cut off the centre part of the bangs, I'll be leaving the rest up to Takahashi-san-- ♪

What do you think~~~ ♪

And so, today is another day, another day filled with love... ♡

Love love chuu~ ♡

*1 Pattsunko (ぱっつん子) - Comes from the Japanese term Pattsun-maegami (パッツン前髪), which means a hairstyle with bangs cut straight across

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

1 comment: