☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 20 June 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 16.06.2010 - 20.06.2010

Because of the summer rains...
16 June 2010 5:57pm


Papino-sans can't be brought outside for their walk. On those days, they don't get to play enough, so they throw big tantrums and smash up things in the house. This makes Mama afraid, so she went to get them raincoats.

Happily, she dressed them up in the coats...

But somehow, somehow, they look so miserable.

Papiko-san ↓

More under the cut!

ImageHost.org

Pino-san ↓

ImageHost.org

Yea---------------...

They just look so interesting. (laugh)

When I really bring them out on walks in these, I'll try to take many photos, so do look forward to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (laugh)
Quote:
It's Pino ☆
19 June 2010. 12:38am

Face!!!!

ImageHost.org

Because Mama is busy with recordings now, I'll be helping her to write the entries again ☆

Today, Mama bought us new raincoats-- ♪

Because the ones from last time were... well... you know. (laugh)

I was so happy with the new one, so I tried it on!!!

Looks good on me, doesn't it ♪ Ehehe ♪♪

ImageHost.org

O-nii-chan looks happy wearing his too!!!

But... well...

He somehow looks like a security guard o-ji-san...

ImageHost.org

"Eh? But I thought I look good too--??" by Papiko

Mamaaaaaaaaaa----- Papiko-o-nii-chan looks like a human---------------------

He's scary------------------

Mamaaaaaaaaaaa-------------!!!!!!!!!!

"You called~?? Face-- ♪"

ImageHost.org

Caption: Rulalaa~ ♪

Mama... Ever so cheerful, even now...

Her nails have been changed to blue-- Awesome ☆

Minazou-san told me that, if you look closely, you'll see that the alternate nails have different shades of blue applied on them!!

ImageHost.org

It's not completely done yet, so expect it to become even cuter the next time she posts a photo ♡

She'll show them off at Hiroshima's live tomorrow~ ♪

So, before that!! Mama, work hard on your recordings~

"ZZzzz..."

ImageHost.org

Ah, looks like she fell asleep. (laugh)

I wanna see Mama soon~ ♡ I wanna see Mama soon~ ♡

Can I see Mama yet~~~~~~~ ♡

Rollin' roll~ ♪ Rollin' roll~ ♪

ImageHost.org

"I wanna roll too~ ♡ Ehe"

ImageHost.org

O-nii-chan... Take off the raincoat already...

Everyone going to Hiroshima, give it your all and enjoy yourselves---------------!!!!!!!!!!

Aaand, that was Pino ☆

Shock!!!
20 June 2010. 11:07am


I went to dreamland in the bedroom with all my humidifiers off... (cries)

Going to dreamland without my humidifiers... Kyaa--!!!

It's baaaaaaaaaaad for my throat... (cries)

How can I do this to myself-------!!!

So, since morning, I've been using the humidifier excessively, gargling my mouth with water, and using my inhaler. After all that, I finally calmed down. Being in such a noisy panic since morning, well, that's me. (laugh)

However, to forget to do something which I've been doing for more than 10 years, which should have become a habit by now. It just makes me really impatient with myself.

And while I'm typing this now, I'm still wearing a muffler around my neck to protect my throat. I look absolutely horrible now. (laugh)

Oh well, it's alright-- it's alright--

If I can stand on stage with a voice that can sing out my feelings, nothing else matters.

For that, I'll do anything--- ☆

As long as I can yell out today~!!!

Everyone~ For Hiroshima's second show, let's give it our all and burn it up without regrets~~~ ♪

And so, I'll be back later ♪

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

2 comments: