☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 25 June 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 25.06.2010 Bangs,

Bangs,
25 June 2010. 1:07am

I'm getting them ☆ But the overall style of my hair's still the same--

Though I'm getting bangs, I'm not getting the pattsun*1 style. I don't really know how to explain it in words though. Oh yea!! Didn't Mr Minazou take photos of the haircut process for some reason?? ☆

Yep, he did. I'll go get them.

Hoi ♪

More under the cut!!

ImageHost.org

Yes yes, a very nice and artistic shot, but you can't see the hairstyle at all.

Next!!!

ImageHost.org

Oh!!! A stunning photo of the great Mr Takahashi in the midst of cutting!!!

Truly, it's Miyage.

But no, Minazou, not this. ☆

At the back, a brooding Kome. Must you bring the accounts all the way over here too?

And like this, though I just want to present a photo of what my bangs look like...

Don--!!!

ImageHost.org

This is the last blowdrying. I give up!!!!!

Oi!!! (laugh)

And that was my day at ZACC ♡ Takahashi-san is a must, plus a big serving (← is the kanji right?) of Mr Rassha, and Wakahayahi Doumo-kun. Being made really really beautiful by these 3, and then getting ambushed by my staff, that was how it went. (laugh)

Ah!!!

I changed my pedicure that day too--!!!

Because the weather was so bad, my feet looked really sad, and I thought, won't it be nice to give it pretty girly colours ♪ So I talked it over with Mr Minazou, and we tried on this sparkly glittery dark pink polish ♪

ImageHost.org

Caption: Shiny shiny~

Miyage-san is truly busy...

So~, bye-cha ♡

ImageHost.org

Bye-cha ♡

ImageHost.org

By

ImageHost.org

E

ImageHost.org

Cha

ImageHost.org



ImageHost.org



These photos make me look like a person who's really happy to say goodbye. (LOL)

That's all~ ♡

Oh yeah!!!

Big NEWS!!!

Will be announced!!!!!

One week later.


Whoooo---------------------!!!!!!!!!

*1 Pattsun (ぱっつん) - Style with bangs cut straight across

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment