☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 16 July 2010

[Twitter] Ayu Tweeted About Why No Promotions For MOON/blossom Single

Since fans keep on asking her why she doesn't do promotions on TV for her new single MOON/blossom, then she tweeted to answer the fans' questions.


Brief Translation:

Since fans kept on asking her why she doesn't do promotions for her new single in various TV Music Shows.

"Due to the hectic tour schedules and also the triple singles recording schedules, I want to keep my vocal remain vibrant/superfine. I think probably I won't have time to master the new songs to be performed too. So, I refused all the invitations for TV Promotions. And a-nation will be started and come along with Rock 'n' Roll Circus Final 7 days Special, I will still sing for you there. Please Understand"


Original source: Ayu's Official Twitter
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment