☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 2 October 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 01.10.2010 - 02.10.2010

Answer ☆
01.10.2010 23:05 PM


ImageHost.org

Before the fight, I publish the answer.
And clean your mind.
Well,
during rehearsal, the person who overcomed with emotion and cried...

is...

is...

this...

man↓

My director♪ He is easily moved to tears.


Sent from my iPhone


At Last.
02.10.2010 02:59 AM


Our TA's fight is going to begin.
With everyone who come to Yoyogi, everyone who can't come to there, everyone of A company and everyone who watch us from sky...

Let's take each other's hands tight and go to the final together.

What scene will we see there at that time?

I don't make a bluff like "I'm not nervous at all."
Of course, I'm nervous and frighten, but my confidence is bigger than them.

Absolutely, I'll bring endless dreams. For this, I can do anything.

Please relieve and hold on tight to my hands.

Let's run!!!!!!!

Original source: Team Ayu
Translated by Yukiko. T
Shared by
Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment